Cancun Catamaran Tour: All-Inclusive Isla Mujeres Cruise to Paradise
Our Cancun Catamaran Tour is one of the most popular Isla Mujeres excursions and with good reason! A worry-free day of fun in the sun with all you need for a perfect island adventure. The charming island of Isla Mujeres is located just off the coast of Cancun and is the perfect destination for a tropical escape with a laid-back vibe.
From the moment you board the catamaran to sail to Isla Mujeres you’ll enjoy world-class service from the friendly and experienced crew. Cruise through turquoise waters, feel the ocean breeze on your skin and let your cares melt away.
Immerse yourself in the underwater world to explore the vibrant reef with brightly colored tropical fish and coral formations. Your guides will lead you on an Isla Mujeres snorkel experience you’ll never forget. Refresh your thirst back on board with an open bar and continue sailing to a private Isla Mujeres beach club to enjoy a delicious buffet lunch.
The Cancun Catamaran Tour continues with free time to relax at the beach club or explore the center of Isla Mujeres. The sunset sail to return to Cancun offers priceless views as the sun goes down over the sea. If weather permits, you will enjoy an adrenaline rush of a spinnaker ride, let yourself fly to end your Isla Mujeres cruise with a dynamite finish.
Reserve our Cancun Catamaran Tour today, contact us now for the best deals on Cancun boat tours!
- Duration: 8 hours
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- Departure Point: Your hotel or meeting point (transportation from Isla Blanca and Playa Mujeres area is not included in the price)
What's Included in this Tour:
- Sailing in Shared Catamaran to Isla Mujeres
- Shared round trip transportation (transportation from main hotels in Tulum to Cancun Hotel Zone area)
- Open bar on board (tequila, rum, vodka, beer, sodas, juice and water)
- Snorkeling tour at "El Farito" reef
- Snorkeling gear: new snorkeling tube per person, mask, life jacket and fins
- Spinnaker (fly in a sail)
- Beach club at Playa Lancheros with showers, lounge chairs, dinning room
- Open bar at restaurant
- Buffet lunch with regional dishes in the Beach Club
- Visit to Downtown Isla Mujeres (Shopping tour and Playa Norte)