Chichen Itza Tour from Cancun: A Mayan Ruins Tour for your Bucket List
A Chichen Itza tour from Cancun is an essential excursion, visiting Cancun and NOT seeing the Mayan ruins is like visiting Egypt and not seeing the Great Pyramid. Chichen Itza is an extraordinary marvel of history, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
Our Chichen Itza tour from Cancun brings you to the heart of Yucatan on luxury air-conditioned transportation for a safe and comfortable trip. Your specially certified guides will share fascinating facts about the ancient Mayan culture and the region of Yucatan which played such an important role in world history.
Explore Chichen Itza with your expert guide and feel a sense of wonder as you admire the striking architecture and walk in the steps of an ancient civilization. Discover the Observatory, the Ball Court and of course the famous Kukulkan Pyramid.
Your Chichen Itza tour from Cancun includes a swim in a sacred cenote of crystalline waters, a unique geographical feature in the limestone of the Yucatan Peninsula. An authentic Mexican buffet lunch is included as well as an open bar at the restaurant to refresh your thirst. On the return trip to Cancun you will enjoy an express visit to Valladolid, a charming Colonial “Magic Town” with a lovely town square and famous Cathedral.
Reserve your Chichen Itza tour from Cancun now, contact us today for the best deals on Mayan ruins tours with the best guides!
*Price subject to change without notice.
- Duration: 12 hours
- Departure Time: 8:30 am from Cancun or Riviera Maya
- Departure Point: Your hotel or meeting point. Pick ups from Ultramar Ferry in Puerto Juarez and Costa Mujeres area are only available Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
What's Included in this Tour:
- Access to Chichen Itza Archaeological Site
- Luxury Transportation (collective)
- Certified bilingual guide at the ruins
- Access to Hubiku Cenote
- Lunch buffet at Hubiku Restaurant
- Open bar at lunch
- Visit Downtown Valladolid and tour at the historical center (25 minutes)
- Taxes and insurances