Venture into this unforgettable eco-archaeological experience and visit the most important and impressive site in Cobá.
You will discover the great pyramid Nohoch Mil, the highest Mayan temple in the Yucatan Peninsula; once at the top you will be able to contemplate the wonderful Mayan jungle and you will breathe airs of freedom and connection with nature and the great Mesoamerican culture.
Full day tour:
- 7:00 - 8:00 hrs pick up from Riviera Maya or Cancun.
- 9:00 - 10:00 hrs arrival to Coba or Native Park Pac Chen (depending on the logistics).
- 45 minute guided visit at Coba and 1:15 hrs of free time.
- 3 hours at Native Park Pac Chen.
- 16:30 - 17:30 hrs approximate arrival to hotels in Riviera Maya or Cancun.
- Small group transportation
- Admission to archaeological site.
- Guide at archaeological site
- Admission to Pack Chen
- Jungle walk, mayan ceremony, rappel and swim at cenote Jaguar.
- 2 ziplines over Cenote el Caiman and Laguna Mojarra, hanging bridge, kayaks.
- Specialized guide at park.
- Bottled water.
- Equipment for all the activities.
- Regional food.